Excerpts: Contract between SAP Northeast Asia, Inc. and Cambridge Technology Group, Inc. for Executive Education Services
- This Agreement is entered into between Cambridge Technology Group, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “CTGroup” and SAP Northeast Asia, Inc., herein referred to as “SAP”.
- During the 2 years commencing January 1, 1998, CTGroup shall conduct four (4) Key Executive Programs, as defined below, in year one, and three (3) Key Executive Programs in year two, on behalf of SAP on the dates and locations outlined in Exhibit A. Courses may have a maximum of 200 participants. The program dates and agenda may be changed with the mutual consent of both parties.
- The cost of each program will be two hundred sixty thousand dollars ($260,000).
- It is the intent of both parties that the programs will be directed and conducted by Prof. John J. Donovan, with not more than 1/3 of the lectures given by additional lecturers. SAP reserves the right to request a substitution or replacement of any additional lecturers or consultants.
- In the event Professor Donovan becomes ill, physically incapacitated for a period of more than three months, or dies at any point during the term of this agreement, SAP shall have the right to terminate this Agreement and shall have no further liability hereunder, except to pay fees and expenses for programs completed prior to such termination. In the event either party fails to perform its material obligations hereunder, the non-breaching party shall have the right to terminate the Agreement and all further obligations thereunder on thirty (30) days prior written notice, unless the breaching party cures the default within such thirty day period.
Source: John Donovan