Excerpt: GT Group Telecom’s Form F-1.
- Leo J. Hindery, Jr. Mr. Hindery has been a director since March 23, 2000. Mr. Hindery is currently chairman and chief executive officer of GlobalCenter Inc., the Internet commerce services subsidiary of Global Crossing (from March 2000 until October 2000, he was also, on an interim basis, chief executive officer of Global Crossing Ltd.).
- Prior to joining Global Crossing and GlobalCenter, Mr. Hindery was president and chief executive officer of AT&T Broadband & Internet Services and president and chief executive officer of its predecessor company, Tele-Communications, Inc. (TCI).
- From 1988 to 1997, Mr. Hindery was the founder and managing general partner of InterMedia Partners, the ninth largest multiple cable system operator in the United States.
- Prior to this, Mr. Hindery was chief officer for planning and finance of The Chronicle Publishing Company, and chief financial officer and managing director of Becker Paribas, Inc.
- Mr. Hindery holds an MBA from Stanford University and an honors degree from Seattle University and is a member of the Stanford Business School Advisory Council. He is a director of Tanning Technology Corp., TD Waterhouse Group, Inc. Telocity, Inc. and Vertical Net, Inc.
Source: GT Group Telecom Inc.